>>> I really don't know what you guys are complaining about.
>>> My first career position was maintaining and enhancing a system
written entirely in .... RPL (the one from SMI, not that other one)

>>> Proc is like eating cake compared to RPL.

My first PICK environment used RPL on a Vax with the add-in board.  Ahh,
just thinking about it makes me break out in a cold sweat.  Padding the
code with no ops to avoid crossing a page boundary. The equates didn't
work quite right, so you were stuck with the %1, &1 variables.  Assembly
language looked real good after that.

Charles Shaffer
Senior Analyst
NTN-Bower Corporation

Wjhonson <wjhon...@aol.com>
Sent by: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
09/09/2011 03:29 PM
Please respond to U2 Users List

I really don't know what you guys are complaining about.
My first career position was maintaining and enhancing a system written
entirely in .... RPL (the one from SMI, not that other one)

Proc is like eating cake compared to RPL.

http://knol.google.com/k/will-johnson/rpl-computer-language-by-smi/4hmquk6fx4gu/715#

No it's not the third buffer position of stack 6 it's the sixth buffer
position of stack 3 !!
Push push push pop add one switch push pop take three chars copy copy push
pop ....