I'm kinda out of date on the internals, but if they are still handling the
split/merge the way they used to, then yes, even dynamic files can benefit from
the occasional resizing.

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Eric Armstrong
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2011 4:47 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] FAST (File Analysis and Sizing Tool)

Thanks for everyone's responses.

Regarding dynamic files, my understanding is that even they need resizing from
time to time. Is that not correct?

Eric Armstrong
Programmer/Analyst
Lobel Financial

LOBEL FINANCIAL PRIVACY NOTICE:
This communication may contain confidential company information that is
protected by federal law. Federal regulations prohibit the disclosure (or
re-disclosure) of confidential information without the written consent of the
person(s) to whom it pertains. Additionally, the views or opinions presented in
this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of the company.