From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Bill Brutzman
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2011 12:53 PM

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Baker Hughes
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2011 1:51 PM
To: U2 Users List (u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org)
Subject: [U2] MV based Financial GL packages sought

Howdy,

I am helping someone come up with a list of multi-value based
Financial/General Ledger packages.

It would be very appreciated if any of you could send the names, even
url's, my way.

If giving a pitch for your own package I suppose the customary [ad]
should be included in the subject line, or just ping me off-list; either
way.

TIA,
-Baker
Baker dot hughes at nospam please mouser dot com