Well said Charlie.
I was going to say something similar but you beat me to it again. :-)

Mecki

On 07/10/2011 11:08, Charlie Noah wrote:
I agree with Ross here. Updates every 3-4 weeks sounds like an awful lot. I get cranky when I have to install updates for any program that often.

I've tried to stay out of this and keep my mouth shut, but this mudslinging is just too much. It's beginning to sound like a political campaign. Besides, I've never been very good at keeping my mouth shut anyway. Doug's blatant attack on FAST is flat-out ugly and uncalled for. It really doesn't matter whether what he's saying is true or not.

I find Doug's very frequent ads and arrogant attitude extremely annoying, and I would not buy from him just for that reason. But, that's just me.

A quilting forum my wife belongs to has a policy that one product promotional ad (obvious or subtle) is permitted. After that, you get moderated out. A website link is always permitted in the signature, of course. That may be something worth looking at here.

Charlie Noah
Charles W. Noah Associates
cwn...@comcast.net

<http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlienoah>

The views and opinions expressed herein are my own (Charlie Noah) and do not necessarily reflect the views, positions or policies of any of my former, current or future employers, employees, clients, friends, enemies or anyone else who might take exception to them.