Thanks Dean.  Haven't used encryption, yet, so I'll just add this to my
system notes for now.

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of
dean.armbrus...@ferguson.com
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2011 2:10 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] Finding Triggers on files

>From BASR.pdf, UD 7.2:

27 Is the file encrypted? ALL 0 - File is not encrypted  1 - File is
encrypted

28 Type of file encryption  ALL Returns a dynamic array containing the
following information:
? For a file encrypted with the WHOLERECORD option:
-1@SM<keyid>@SM<algorithm>
? For a file encrypted at the field level:
? Returns an empty string if the file is not encrypted.

Dean Armbruster
System Analyst
757-989-2839