Since you are on Windows, check the services to confirm that all
three started.

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Daniel McGrath
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2011 1:37 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] PE72 Unidata will not start

Okay, first, don't worried about RFS not being licensed. That is additional
functionality that doesn't come with the Personal Edition.

Since you are getting Start SMM first, you probably have not started the
UniData engine. With this, you don't want to actually start SMM by itself
directly. All you need to do is run 'startud' to start the UniData engine
and it should all be fine.

Regards,

Dan McGrath
U2 Product Manager
Rocket Software
4600 S. Ulster Street **Suite 1100 **Denver, CO 80237 * USA
Tel: +1.720.475.8098 * Fax: +1.617.630.7392
Email: dmcgr...@rs.com
Web: www.rocketsoftware.com/u2