To: "U2 Users List" <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 2:56 PM
Subject: [U2] Green Screen - Wide Screen

We have a large application that runs in Dynamic Connect... and needs more in the way of columns.

DC is limited to approx. 132 characters. I believe that wIntegrate (when in text mode) is the same. We need maybe five times that.

While I have almost concluded that this app needs to be re-written in GUI... before punting... are there any other angles worth consider... such as AccuTerm or some other text-based terminal emulator.

Is there a way to do this in DC or wIntegrate?

--Bill