Figured as much.

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Kevin King
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2011 8:15 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Unidata AIX commands for commands like LIST.READU and
LIST.QUEUE?

My apologies on the LLOCKS; Steve's right, that's a Prelude-ism.  And while
I could write a script to start up udt, the problem here is that if all of
the udt licenses are in use, there's no way to get this kind of information
in AIX to figure out what might be going on with the system (i.e. a
deadlock).  And PORT.STATUS is definitely not the same as "ps"; while both
have their place, I'm not entirely certain how I would get the CALL.STACK
option from PORT.STATUS out of ps.  Jeff, if you have a solution for that
one, I'm all ears.

-K

Dave Davis
Team Lead, R&D

P: 614-875-4910 x108
F: 614-875-4088
E: dda...@harriscomputer.com
        [http://www.harriscomputer.com/images/signatures/HarrisSchools.gif]

[http://www.harriscomputer.com/images/signatures/DivisionofHarris.gif]<http://www.harriscomputer.com/>
        6110 Enterprise Parkway
Grove City, OH
43123
www.harris-schoolsolutions.com<http://www.harris-schoolsolutions.com>

This message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it
is addressed. This communication may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged or confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you
are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain,
copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete all
copies of the message.