From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Lunt, Bruce
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2011 10:53 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] HP UX to IBM AIX questions

Hi All,

We are considering going from our HP 9000 systems to IBM AIX. What has to be
done to make that happen?   Do we need to recompile our source code? Are
there any licensing issues? Is the data transportable or do we need to
massage it? What about the dict items? Any other gotcha's?

Is this an easy or difficult?

Thanks,
Bruce Lunt