Is this unibasic doing an execute and the 'report' done using a List command
?

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Kebbon Irwin
Sent: 24 October 2011 16:13
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] UniBasic Question

Unidata 7.1 on RHEL, Pick mode. I have a subroutine that displays parts with
declining sales.  I am using a HEADI\NG command for multiple pages.
Everything is fine, except if the user chooses to stop a multi-page listing
early by typing Q to "Enter <New line> to continue..." prompt. In that case,
the subroutine AND the calling program terminate and I find myself at ECL.
WTF!
Can anyone help explain this behavior or offer a workaround that saves me
from handling it with line counters and printing my own
headings?Cheers,Kebbon