On 11/8/2011 9:01 PM, iggch...@comcast.net wrote:
Thanks Scott.  I'll try turning off UAC and see if that does the trick.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Scott Richardson"<cheetah...@comcast.net>
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 8:40:52 PM
Subject: Re: [U2] Wintegrate 3 on Windows 7 issues

On 11/8/2011 8:19 PM, Jeff Butera wrote:
Slight tangent that may shed light.  Back when Datatel was based on
wIntegrate, we would occasionally see this behavior for some machines
deployed on campus.  In short, another process (often TSR) would
somehow block wIntegrate.  In some cases it was MS Office Taskbar, in
others it was been antivirus.  As you point out, once the offending
program was terminated, wIntegrate fired up like nothing was wrong.