From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of George Gallen
Sent: November-09-11 10:34 AM
To: U2 Users
Subject: [U2] Suggestions for flattening Multivalues...

I'm in the process of creating/updating a MySQL database for external
applications to analyze some of the data.

My initial method of dealing with a multivalued field, is to create it's own
table, keyed to the master table (1:n) But this gets a little tedious if you
have a bunch of multivalued fields - and creates really bulky SQL statements
with all the joins.

What other ways are people using to work with 1:n relationships?