On 11/14/2011 03:03 PM, Steve Lowe wrote:
Since our move to the RH Linux (version 7.2.7) in May 2011, we have had
problems with a Web application that should rename / copy a XML file to a HTML
formatted file. The command being executed is:

COPY FROM _HOLD_ FILE_NAME, FILE_NAME2 OVERWRITING DELETING

On our OLD HP-UX server, the process worked correctly. Not so on the new RH
environment.

The error message is:

_HOLD_(55124381,64770) is non-writeable subscribing file

Search of the archives did not yield much. Permissions on the _HOLD_ directory
are 777.

This is an open bug with Rocket - I believe Wally was able to have some of their people reproduce this internally.

--
Jeff Butera, PhD
Manager of ERP Systems