I am not sure what you are talking about David

You can buy a copy of U2 and PE allows development.  Rocket has to earn income
or there will be no U2, so they do realistically expect commercial operations
to pay for licenses.  For developers developing code there is a range of
options, talk to Rocket.

Any code that is written does not belong to Rocket, Rocket licenses the
software that it runs on not the code that is developed on it.   Source code
licensing and copyright is related to the person who writes the code or the
employment contract around that developer.

I see no difference in using Pick to using Oracle, DB2, Microsoft software.
The same restrictions, licensing and copyright apply across the board and are
not unique to Pick/U2.

David Jordan