From: Charles Stevenson [mailto:stevenson.c...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 05:20 PM
To: U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Subject: Re: [U2] I-Type question in &PH&

You can also get elapsed time by subtracting that ID date-time stamp
from the os's date-time-modified stamp, which is when the job ended. (if
the job writes to the &PH& log as it ends.)

On 11/29/2011 4:01 PM, John Thompson wrote:
> Yep... need more sleep.  Thanks.
>
> On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 4:58 PM, Wjhonson<wjhon...@aol.com>  wrote:
>
>> Third field, not second field
>> FIELD(@ID,'_',3)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. ZirMed, Inc. has strict policies regarding the
content of e-mail communications, specifically Protected Health
Information, any communications containing such material will
be returned to the originating party with such advisement
noted. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the