Hi Bob,

It's just my opinion, but I just don't trust the "cloud" that much, no matter what the contract says.

Regards,

Charlie Noah
Charles W. Noah Associates
cwn...@comcast.net

<http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlienoah>

The views and opinions expressed herein are my own (Charlie Noah) and do not necessarily reflect the views, positions or policies of any of my former, current or future employers, employees, clients, friends, enemies or anyone else who might take exception to them.