From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of John Thompson
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 1:25 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: [U2] Cloud Legal Question - and a request for Contact Info -
ITLegal Issues

The company I work for is looking at a product that stores a bunch of
"our"
sales data in the "cloud"

Our internal legal person had a look at the contract that the company is
proposing and apparently it has a little clause in their that they are
not liable if the data gets stolen.
Is this standard with cloud products?

Also, I remember some folks at Spectrum talking about this, and I still
have the business cards, but, I am not in the office, AND I foolishly
forgot to store them in my contacts.

Susan J., I think you probably talked about this?
Maybe I can have my legal person fill out a contact form on your site?

(sj+ dot com)

--
John Thompson