*From:* kmhun...@resolutionprovider.com
*To:* 'U2 Users List' <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
*Date:* 12/7/2011 12:12 PM
*Subject:* Re: [U2] UniVerse/NT default login account
On the new box when I created the account I pick ones as my default account.
If there is someplace else let me know.  But my users are still not being
placed there. When a user logins into the new server, it states that "This
directory is not set up for UniVerse". SO I do not fine know where they are
being placed.  All administrators are prompted for the account, but I do not
want to make everyone an administrator.