From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of David Jordan
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 4:01 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] UniVerse/NT default login account

Hi Kathleen
The uniadmin telnet area is where you resolve this.  It is currently
pointing at their login directory on windows.  You have options to change to
login into particular uv.account, or directory.   There can be a problem
here with Windows UAC that inhibits this from working properly.  Are you
getting a permissions error when you access the telnet menu in uniadmin.

Regards
David Jordan