From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Dave Davis
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2011 11:35 AM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] SB print output question

@RV.OUT.DEVICE

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Lunt, Bruce
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2011 2:33 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] SB print output question

Hi All,

This question is for the SB+ users out there. I would normally post it to
their list but I forgot the password and I was hoping this could be answered
here. :-)

What I need to know is where the value is stored for the choice of printed
output. The screen will prompt with:

    Output To Screen/Printer/auX/Diff/File (S/P/X/D/F)

Where is the result stored? I want to check for whether the user has entered
'F' for sending it a file rather than to a printer but I don't see where it
is kept by the system.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Bruce

Dave Davis
Team Lead, R&D

P: 614-875-4910 x108
F: 614-875-4088
E: dda...@harriscomputer.com
        [http://www.harriscomputer.com/images/signatures/HarrisSchools.gif]

[http://www.harriscomputer.com/images/signatures/DivisionofHarris.gif]<http:
//www.harriscomputer.com/>
        6110 Enterprise Parkway
Grove City, OH
43123 www.harris-schoolsolutions.com<http://www.harris-schoolsolutions.com>

This message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which
it is addressed. This communication may contain information that is
proprietary, privileged or confidential or otherwise legally exempt from
disclosure. If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to
read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If
immediately by e-mail and delete all copies of the message.