I do disagree with this. If neo4j meets the not-determined criteria (except by
marketing departments) then MV products do too. MV  vendors might have
suggested they are relational at varying points in their history (again
marketing depts) but they do not meet Relational or at least SQL-only DBMS
criteria. We are very much in the not-SQL-only camp whether we proclaim it or
not. No product in that mix does everything. I put Tom del's nodal logo on a
blog entry in 2006. It is someone in the MV space that has the nodal domains.
We are NoSQL, no doubt, but we can decide to stay in our MV sandbox rather than
joining the game if we so choose. --dawn

Typed on a mobile keyboard