Ouch. I've never seen that. Did you check the time/date stamp on the compiled
code?

The only vaugely similar thing was data files getting corrupted. But that was
only on writes and the problem was with some driver issues with the drive
controller and network card.

You may want to check with Rocket to see if there are any known issues - or
create one....

Colin