From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Bill Haskett
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 10:23 AM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] [UD] Corrupted compiled code

Darn!  I was hoping you'd remember something, like recompiling while someone is
using the program in UO would corrupt the object is 18 days.
Or, the GETPTR function returns 1024 via UO if the object is corrupted.
I do not want to think our environment is unique.  :-(

Thanks again and have a nice holiday season.

Bill