If I remember correctly, when we converted from UltPlus to Universe... I
had to set the following in our master login paragraph (I know, I know,
probably not the best place for it) for a lot of legacy stuff.

SETPTR ,132,60,0,0,,NOHEAD,BRIEF,NFMT

Try that maybe?  Shot in the dark.  I do remember many hours pulling my
hair out over this though.

On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 3:06 PM, Bill Brutzman <bi...@hkmetalcraft.com>wrote:

> We still use a greenbar printer to print checks.
>
> Via a UniBasic program, I am trying to send an alignment pattern to the
> printer before starting the check run.
>
> The trouble is that it always does a form feed after the alignment pattern.
>
> I have been diddling with toggling options in...
>
> execute 'SETPTR
> 0,132,60,2,0,1,NHEAD,BRIEF,NFMT,NOEJECT,NODEFAULT,NOFORMFEED, AT PR0'
>
> PRINTER OFF
> PRINTER CLOSE
>
> Help would be appreciated.
>
> --Bill