-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Haskett

Thought I'd try the VCATALOG verb and got:

:VCATALOG DTABP BUILD.HEADING BUILD.HEADING
errno=2: No such file or directory
Program 'BUILD.HEADING' does not verify.
:AE VOC DTABP
Top of "DTABP" in "VOC", 3 lines, 28 characters.
*--: P
001: LD
002: @ABO_SYS\BP
003: @ABO_SYS\D_BP
Bottom.
*--: EX
Quit "DTABP" in file "VOC" unchanged.
:LIST DTABP SAMPLING 5
LIST DTABP SAMPLING 5 12:06:01 Dec 22 2011 1
BP....................

123CONV.ASCII
ACCT-INDEX
ACCT.REINDEX
ACH.CREATE
ACH.PROCESS
5 records listed

I read the documentation and don't know where I went wrong.  I did make
sure the problem occurred after I disconnected.  I was using a UO
connection and made sure the connection was killed, logged off, and
tried again with the connection restarting each time I tried again.  I
also ran the Dell hardware tests and all results showed no problems.

The weird thing about the checks, a few days ago, is one of our beta
testing clients was running checks all day.  It was just me that was
having problems.  Secondly, the other problem we were all having was
limited to one dbms account.  The same code ran just fine on all the
other accounts.

Last night I restored the application code account from a few days ago.
A look at the date/time stamps for the "_" object code shows nothing
unusual.  One program was recompiled during the last total recompilation
on Aug 19, while another was recompiled on Oct 24.

Thanks,

Bill