From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Mecki Foerthmann
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2011 12:38 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] SB Missing Screen

You should use SRC (or F8 in PRC) to check if all processes are actually
part of your project.
When working on multiple projects it can easily happen that part of one
project ends up in a different one.
So while everything works fine in development or test when you load it
parts of the project may be missing.