To: "'U2 Users List'" <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 25, 2011 3:22 PM
Subject: [U2] Manfact on Universe / ELF Documentation

I just accepted a position with a company running ManFact over Universe.

I worked with another company years ago (Simula Safety Systems) using
ManFact. I went through the ELF classes at Epicore but that was in 1998 or
so. I've looked over the Epicore sight and not found the ELF documentation.
My ELF documentation grew feet and walked.

Epicore is telling me they do not have it.

Does anyone know where to find the documentation / have a copy I can beg.
Borrow, etc? I'd greatly appreciate it as would my new employers.