From: Robert Porter <ropor...@ochsner.org>
To: u2-users <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Thu, Dec 29, 2011 9:48 am
Subject: [U2] !COMO subroutine documentation

A few of our programs use the !COMO subroutine within the program (I normally
se it in a PA outside the program itself), but I'm having trouble finding the
ocumentation for it.

ample:        CALL !COMO( 2+16+64, COMO.FILE )

latform:  UV 10.1.20 (PI flavor) on HP-UX 11.11

pecifically I'm looking for what the various numbers do. Anyone know where to
ind this?  I've searched the UV docs but don't see it.

hanks in advance,
obert

obert F. Porter, MCSE, CCNA, ZCE, OCP-Java
ead Sr. Programmer / Analyst
aboratory Information Services
chsner Health System

his transmission (including any attachments) may contain confidential
nformation, privileged material (including material protected by the
olicitor-client or other applicable privileges), or constitute non-public
nformation. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended
ecipient is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please
mmediately reply to the sender and delete this information from your system.
se, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this transmission by
nintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.