From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Bill Haskett
Sent: 03 January 2012 17:12
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] NEWVERSION

Symeon:

Did you ever resolve this?  I think nothing seems to change during a
UniObjects connection.  When I recompile a subroutine while developing in
DesignBais, I have to restart the UO connection for the account I'm on
because I use AccuTerm's "WED" editor.  Maybe this is kind of issue you're
having.

HTH,

Bill