I thought of that, but this is going through Redback.  In my development and
testing accounts, Redback is set to login, run the needed code, then log out.
This is slow, but avoids the cashing issue w/o bouncing Redback for every
change I make.  Thus, the process should be new.

I could see it being set based on the last time Redback was bounced, but then
why would it work in my development account but not my test account?

John

John Israel
Senior ERP Developer

Dayton Superior Corporation
1125 Byers Rd  Miamisburg, OH 45342
Office: 937-866-0711 x44380
Fax: 937-865-9182

johnisr...@daytonsuperior.com

This message w/attachments (message) is intended solely for the use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential or proprietary. If you are not an intended recipient, please
notify the sender, and then please delete and destroy all copies and
attachments, and be advised that any review or dissemination of, or the taking
of any action in reliance on, the information contained in or attached to this
message is prohibited.