From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Perry Taylor
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 11:12 AM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: [U2] [UV] Install as root vs uvadm

I'm getting ready to install UniVerse on a new server and am questioning my
past decision to install as uvadm rather than root.  I'm not sure that
installing as uvadm has really been of any benefit.  Anyone want to comment on
your experiences using uvadm vs root?

Thanks.

Perry
Perry Taylor
Senior MV Architect
ZirMed
888 West Market Street, Suite 400
Louisville, KY 40202
www.zirmed.com<http://www.zirmed.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. ZirMed, Inc. has strict policies regarding the
content of e-mail communications, specifically Protected Health Information,
any communications containing such material will be returned to the originating
party with such advisement noted. If you are not the intended recipient, please
message.

GHC Confidentiality Statement

This message and any attached files might contain confidential information
protected by federal and state law. The information is intended only for the
use of the individual(s) or entities originally named as addressees. The
improper disclosure of such information may be subject to civil or criminal
penalties. If this message reached you in error, please contact the sender and
destroy this message. Disclosing, copying, forwarding, or distributing the
information by unauthorized individuals or entities is strictly prohibited by
law.