From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Cook, Amy
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 1:57 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Redback Connection Problem

I'm guessing you're up and running on your production eportal site, and this is
just a new method you're implementing, so the questions below are probably moot
- but just in case....

If it's something specific to the Avante account, have you verified:
1)  login paragraph in live is the same as in pilot?
2) the workdir in your rgwresp.ini is correct path to your Avante account?
3) the port to your live.data account isn't blocked

Other than that, I haven't ever gotten anything useful out of this, but can you
set trace and/or verbose levels in rgwresp.ini and see if you get any better
information in the redback logs?