Isn't your 2nd line of code going to be doing a string comparison on the date,
not a true date (number) comparison?

I always do an internal format comparison of dates.  If you need to do string
comparisons, you d want them in YYYY-MM-DD format, but I advise against it.

John

John Israel
Senior ERP Developer

Dayton Superior Corporation
1125 Byers Rd  Miamisburg, OH 45342
Office: 937-866-0711 x44380
Fax: 937-865-9182

johnisr...@daytonsuperior.com

This message w/attachments (message) is intended solely for the use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential or proprietary. If you are not an intended recipient, please
notify the sender, and then please delete and destroy all copies and
attachments, and be advised that any review or dissemination of, or the taking
of any action in reliance on, the information contained in or attached to this
message is prohibited.