We have never received or processed data in XML before, but in the next 4-6
months we will start receiving data in XML from a partner on a daily basis.

The documentation for the XML/DB tool and XML.TODB seems a little sparse. Does
anyone have or know of a clearer discussion or walk through on the process? I
found one video on Rocket's website that indicated there would be more, but I
haven't been able to find any continuing the series.

We're using UniVerse 10.2.2 on Solaris 11 (to be upgraded to UV 11.1.x in the
next few months)...

Mark Hennessey

CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION: The information contained in this e-mail may be
confidential and protected from general disclosure. If the recipient or reader
of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or a person responsible to receive
this e-mail for the intended recipient, please do not disseminate, distribute
or copy it. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by
replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately. We will take
immediate and appropriate action to see to it that this mistake is
corrected.[*LD*]