From: Mecki Foerthmann <mec...@gmx.net>
To: u2-users <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Thu, Jan 26, 2012 1:16 pm
Subject: Re: [U2] Passing by Value

Are you trying to be funny?
ho in his or her right mind would use 1 letter variables in a 8000 line
rogram except maybe as loop counter or as throw away variables?
nd you have just explained why that is a stupid idea.
nd if you have a program like that?
ough luck, sounds like hard earned money to me.
appy hunting.
But I guess I better stop feeding the troll.:-X