I recognized Will's troll from his first post and was tempted to
comment but thought that would just stir up more OT discussion.
And yet it continues anyway.

Don't you guys recognize the pattern here? He'll keep changing
the scenario, adding road blocks and confusing arguments that
make proposals seem inadequate, and then he won't accept common
answers anyway.  You guys have been generously providing feedback
to an enquiry that's not going anywhere.  He's just stirring the
pot.  He does this all the time.  Look back on prior threads if
you're not seeing it yet.