John,

The UniVerse utility that you are looking for is "updaccount".  This is found
in the UV Bin directory.

If you, or anyone else would like it, I have a script that will do a series of
things to help avoid errors.  From memory, this is what it does:

You generate a file using find, called vocfiles, of all accounts that you want
to update.
You run the script which loops over "vocfiles" doing the following:
* skip certain keywords where voc might live
* make a backup of VOC
* clear &TEMP& as this is where modified VOC items go after an update
* Update the account
* Check a list of verbs that may have been modified.  Ignore some, copy others
back from &TEMP&
* If a verb isn't in either list, it will consolidate the results and let you
know which ones to look at

I got tired of doing UV upgrades and having to manually update each account,
copy back certain verbs that we modify from the original, over and over again
for at least 18 accounts on our development system, QC, test and other
servers...

If you would like a copy, e-mail me off list.  If I get enough requests, I'll
post to pickwiki or other suggestions.

-Mike