Since the discussion has shifted from building Excel to consuming
CSV, here's a reminder that I have a little utility on my
freeware page called ExcelExport, which exports multiple sheets
from a workbook into quoted CSV.
http://nebula-rnd.com/freeware/

There is also a page dedicated to CSV at PickWiki.com (use the
Search box there for "csv") and several code modules.  I think
some of the questions here are already answered there.

Contributions to those pages based on this thread would be
welcome.  If someone emails me content for a specific page I'll
be happy to post/format.  If nothing else, at some point I'll
link from PickWiki back to this thread, though it's nice if
people don't need to wade through long threads to find solid
content.

Tony Gravagno
Nebula Research and Development
TG@ remove.pleaseNebula-RnD.com