> From: Buss, Troy
> I'd like to eliminate assigned but unused variables,
> so I'm looking for output that has single assignments
> only.

I asked about this a couple days ago in the mvToolbox forum, and
was told that product should be able to help with this.  That's
no surprise as it has a million other features, so why not this
one?  mvToolbox is one of the best products in this industry, but
it's largely unknown and thus seriously under-appreciated.
Get a 1-year (!?) free trial: http://www.mvtoolbox.com

No, I have nothing to gain from recommending this software.  I am
not a developer, sales rep, nor providing related services.  It's
just good software that deserves an occasional mention.