I agree completely with this. Except the aversion to anything PICK. From what I've noticed there is still an aversion because it is a mystery to them. Most of the newbies to business have been brought up on MS and anything else to them is old school. What used to be "You can't go wrong when buying IBM" has changed to "You can go wrong when buying Microsoft". Our vars have discovered a big business converting U2 to SQL Server and are taking advantage of it. It would help if Rocket, and the other flavors, had a policy in place that would state that they would loose their var status if they didn't also sell a product that ran on the database. It would force them to want to sell more copies if they needed it to stay in business.

Jerry