Brian,

How do I check the path environment variable?

When I sit on the server I can execute UV from the CMD line. However when i
telnet to UniVerse (on the server) I still cannot execute UV.
I did notice another thing, when I execute UV from the CMD line on the server
it asks me to update my VOC, I select yes. Then if I execute
UV it shows that I'm still on version '10.1' so maybe I need to run UVREGEN?

Chris