Brian,

I changed the PATH on the server and that fixed the 10.1 from showing when I do
a UV on a CMD prompt. I now see
11.1 which is good but I still cannot execute the UV command from TELNET like I
have always been able to do before.

Even when I sit on the server and try UV in a TELNET prompt it won't work,
however the CMD prompt does..

Chris