Hi Chris

You should run bin\uvregen after every change on UVCONFIG file.
Sometimes uvregen display warnings if some of your parameters doesn't fit,
So that, if uvregen doesn't complaints, then you are right.

And the other "must" after changing UV version is to run UPDATE.ACCOUNT on
every accout you use.

Regards
--
Augusto