From: Chris Austin <cjausti...@hotmail.com>
To: u2-users <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Tue, Feb 28, 2012 10:15 am
Subject: Re: [U2] uvrestore - Unable to create or attach the Printer Segment

xactly what you said. I login to Universe through TCL and then type DOS, then
V. I then get that error message:
C:\CHRIS>uv
 fatal error has occurred in uniVerse
nable to create or attach the Printer Segment
 From: wjhon...@aol.com
 Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 13:12:53 -0500

 Do you mean you log into Universe, go to TCL, type DOS, get the DOS prompt,
hen try uv at that point?