I have a programmer who is performing an https call and retrieving data back
from the webserver, but some of the data is coming back truncated.   The web
developer said that there is an array inside the xml that is being truncated.
Has anyone seen this type of issue?    We are running Unidata 7.2.12 on AIX.

Thanks,
Dan

Dan Goble | IT Senior Software Engineer

Interline Brands, Inc.
804 East Gate Drive Suite 100, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
Office: 856.533.3110 | Mobile: 609.792.6855
E-mail: dan.go...@interlinebrands.com | Website: www.interlinebrands.com

solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  Please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail in error and
delete all copies of this message.