From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Wjhonson
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2012 5:15 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] How to UPCASE in a Paragraph?

I have Universe, Information flavor, release 10.2.3
and the example works.

that is an example
LIST FILENAME WITH NAME = EVAL 'UPCASE("<<A,I2,NAME>>")'

issued at TCL, asks me what I want to find, and then finds it

Of course it's the exact field value, not a substring right?  This is not the
code for a substring search, just an exact search