Looks like your copyright protection filter prevented you from posting
code but your netiquette protection software missed the huge
unnecessary quote. ;)

BTW, if you do publish that code, its copyright is no longer valid.
You can't publish helpful code to a forum with a copyright that tells
people they can't use it under penalty of law.

(Being a little tongue in cheek here, it's obvious you generously
intended to publish something which accidentally got posted too soon
.... but I'm just sayin... )