From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Tom Whitmore
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2012 9:03 AM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Compare/Diff feature in BDT

There is a compare feature in BDT.  It only works for records in
directories though.  I'd love to be able to compare paragraphs, procs or
dictionaries but I haven't seen a way.

To compare, you need to select the first program then hold the control
key and select the second program.  Now right-click and choose "Compare
with", then "each other".

Make sure you don't have the folder selected, BDT will report that it
doesn't support the function. (not the exact wording).

The compare view shows two panes and you have icons to move from one
difference to another, and to move code from one pane to another... all
icons but the hover does provide a description.

Tom
RATEX Business Solutions