From: Charles Stevenson <stevenson.c...@gmail.com>
To: U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Wed, Apr 25, 2012 5:42 am
Subject: Re: [U2] YYMMDD easy way?

Yes.  Many people don't know you can stack conversion codes, separated
by value marks (like in Pick dict <8> correlatives).

But in this instance the DYMD[2'',2'',2] conversion discussed elsewhere
in the thread has the advantage of being able to be used in ICONV, too,
to get from YYMMDD  to  an internal date:

    ICONV( "120425", "DYMD[2'',2'']" ) -->  "16187"

On 4/24/2012 6:57 PM, Martin Braid wrote:
> OCONV(DATE(),"D2YMD":@VM:"MCN")

Wall, London EC2Y 5EB
> This e-mail is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have
delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose or
distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission. We have taken
precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we
advise
you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this message. We
cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses. Any
views and/or opinions expressed in this e-mail are of the author only and do
not
represent the views of Epicor Software (UK) Limited or any other company within
its group.