Isn't the DICT at risk of treating the "-" in F-MATL as a minus?  Just a
thought.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of
charles_shaf...@ntn-bower.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 3:13 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Attribute Problem

Hi.  I think I have finally gone insane.

I am having a problem with the attribute MATL.AMT.  It calculates the extended
amount on hand by taking the frozen material cost times the on hand amount.

The problem is when I use F_MATL for the frozen material cost, MATL.AMT is
good.  When I use F-MATL for the frozen material cost, it returns 0 everytime.

F_MATL and F-MATL are identical and if you list them both work fine.  But when
they are used in the calculation F_MATL works, but F-MATL. doesn't.
Can anyone see what the problem is?

:AE DICT INVENTORY-LOCATION_18 MATL.AMT
Top of "MATL.AMT" in "DICT INVENTORY-LOCATION_18", 6 lines, 43 characters.
*--: P
001: V
002: ON.HAND * F-MATL
003: MR25,
004: MATERIAL.AMT
005: 13R
006: S
Bottom.

:AE DICT INVENTORY-LOCATION_18 F_MATL
Top of "F_MATL" in "DICT INVENTORY-LOCATION_18", 6 lines, 93 characters.
*--: P
001: V
002: @ID; OCONV(@ID, "G0*1"); OCONV(@2, "TINVENTORY-MASTER*18;X;66;66")
003: MD5,
004: MATERIAL/UNIT
005: 13R
006: S
Bottom.

:AE DICT INVENTORY-LOCATION_18 F-MATL
Top of "F-MATL" in "DICT INVENTORY-LOCATION_18", 6 lines, 93 characters.
*--: P
001: V
002: @ID; OCONV(@ID, "G0*1"); OCONV(@2, "TINVENTORY-MASTER*18;X;66;66")
003: MD5,